1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus E-M1, E-M1 grip and more | Location: USA | Ships: World

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by itstoughtofocus, Feb 1, 2019.

1. itstoughtofocus

itstoughtofocus New to Mu-43 Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 7, 2018
    Columbus, OH
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1, 50-200, MMF-2, generic HLD-7 & more

What are your prices?

E-M1: $395
    12-40/2.8: $425 sold
    MMF-2: $100 sold
    Generic 4/3rds Adapter: $20
    50-200 (non-swd): $200 sold
    12-60 SWD: $200 sold
    E-M1 Grip: $50

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Moving my bigger MFT stuff as I make way for the incredibly impractical Sigma SD1 Merrill.

Prices include PayPal fees, contact me for a shipping quote. Will take returns within 5 days of receiving - return shipping to be paid by buyer.

Olympus E-M1: Camera is in good overall condition. Comes with body cap (Lumix), OEM strap, 4 batteries (a mix of OEM and aftermarket), flash w/ soft case, and OEM charger. Under 7,500 shutter actuations. Takes great photos, just not quite the right camera for me. $395

EM591744.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

EM591748.JPG

Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 Pro: The ultimate fast zoom lens. Lens focuses fast and accurately. When photographing indoors near a bright window, the lens had a tendency to flare a bit. However, I didn't notice any issues shooting in direct / cross sunlight so maybe it was just a particularly tricky situation. Either way, it was fixable in post. Lens casing and hood have signs of use. Comes with caps and OEM lens hood. $415
    sold

Olympus MMF-2: In great shape. Tight to the body and lens. $100 sold

Aftermarket 4/3rds Electronic Adapter: There's some sliding that can occur with this adapter. When this happens, it doesn't seem to throw focus out of alignment, but it can cause the body to rotate a bit. On the 50-200 it occasionally would turn so far that the camera lost electronic connection with the lens. In limited testing with the 12-60 SWD it never lost electronic connection. $20

EM591769.JPG

Olympus 50-200mm f2.8-3.5: Lens has a scratch on the front element (see photos for details). It still performs great. Focus is bit slower and noisier than the SWD. Comes with caps and a zippered soft case. $200 sold

Olympus 12-60mm f2.8-4 SWD: Focuses quickly with either adapter. A really great, versatile lens. In great shape. If you don't mind the size or using adapters, I think it's a better lens than the 12-40. Comes with caps, OEM lens hood, and soft case. $200 sold

Aftermarket battery grip / HLD-7: In good condition and works great. Comes with 1 battery.. $50

P1309725.JPG

P1309726.JPG

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

8-15

Handling time

1 business day

References

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. itstoughtofocus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 7, 2018
    Columbus, OH
    12-60 is on hold pending sale

3. itstoughtofocus

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 7, 2018
    Columbus, OH
    price drop bump

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.