1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus E-M1 Black with Box and all original accessories | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DigitalD, Mar 30, 2015.

1. DigitalD

DigitalD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1 Black with Box and all original accessories

What are your prices?

$750 + Shipping!

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Up for sale is my beloved E-M1. Its been a hard decision to come to but since I tried the E-M5mkII I feel that its the only MFT camera I need at the moment. Im sure I will eventually regret it but its go time.

I purchased this as a pre-order from Amazon so I am the original owner. Because of this there is a pretty high shutter count. (see picture) I believe thats 27,050. Like I said Ive had this camera since launch. That being said this camera is in very good condition. Never had a single problem with it. All dials, buttons and the screen work flawlessly. Never dropped or repaired. There is some slight wear below the lens mount on the front. Also have a picture of this. From what I remember this happened pretty early on of owning the camera so I bet this is an issue with most E-M1's. Everything originally included in the box as well as the box is included. Charger, Battery, Strap, Camera Cap. Missing hotshoe cover but has port cover.

I will consider shipping worldwide, lets discuss cost. Also will need paypal funds to transfer completely before shipping Internationally.

I have sold lenses here before with great success. See my feedback. I also am on EBAY under evada1. Let me know if you have any questions.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

I will work with you on shipping costs and speed

Handling time

1-2 days

References

evada1 - ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  2. DigitalD

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    Bump. Will be going on EBAY tomorrow night. Send me an offer! Lets talk!

3. DigitalD

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jan 10, 2014
    Miami
    David
    Letting it go a few more days. Price drop to $750 + shipping!!