1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus E-M1, 50-200mm SWD Lens, MMF-3, plus HLD-7 Grip | Location: USA | Ships: World

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by dlafon, Mar 9, 2019.

1. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1, 50-200mm SWD Lens, plus HLD-7 Grip

What are your prices?

please see my description below for prices

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hello,

Here is your chance to pick up an Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera that works great, but just happens to be an ugly duckling. The exterior of this camera has numerous scuffs and scratches in the paint as shown. Also, the eyepiece was knocked at one time in the past, and the small plastic tab that held on the eyecup has broken off, so eyecups no longer stay in place without some tape to help out. The impact also looks to have left a crack and a couple scratches in the viewfinder cover glass. This poses no issue while in use, and the viewfinder and diopter all work just as intended. The rear LCD glass has a few light marks and scratches, but they are not overly distracting while in use. Despite these issues, the camera has been working wonderfully for me, and all functions, dials, and buttons are working properly with no issues. The sensor is clean and clear. The current shutter count is only about 12,380 shots as of today. This is a USA version camera, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. Please note that the camera will come as shown, and will include an original Olympus battery, an aftermarket battery charger, AP2 port cover, strap rings, Olympus body cap, and a non original used carrying strap.

$260 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 telephoto zoom is from the Four-Thirds series system. This is the faster and more accurate focusing SWD version, that is adaptable to micro four-thirds cameras with readily available adapters. I used it with an E-M1 camera, and am quite pleased with the performance, especially considering the reach and bright aperture. This lens shows signs of heavy use on the exterior. There are numerous marks and scratches in the paintwork, and also there is damage to the plastic filter threads at the front of the lens, that no longer allow a filter to be attached. The front lens element does have some small and light marks and scratches on the surface. The rear lens element looks excellent, and the internal optics look clean and clear. Being that these older lenses were so well constructed, including weather sealing, all lens functions are working properly with no issues. The focus and zoom controls work great. Despite the cosmetics and the bargain price, the lens is very sharp and has surprisingly wonderful image quality, even better than the great Olympus 75-300mm. This is a USA version lens, and it is clean and from a smoke free home. This lens will include the removable tripod collar, original rear lens cap, and an aftermarket front lens cap.

$265 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The genuine Olympus HLD-7 hand grip is in excellent cosmetic condition. It has a few small marks and scratches on the exterior, but it still looks wonderful overall. All functions, buttons, and dial work properly without any issues. This will arrive neatly packed in the original box and packaging and includes the plastic contact cover, and the instruction booklet.

$80 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and PayPal fee.

Or will discount the price if purchased with my other items.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also have a genuine Olympus MMF-3 splash proof adapter for attaching four-thirds series lenses to micro four-thirds cameras that is in wonderful condition. It looks nearly new with no notable scratches, and with only minimal signs of use. All functions work properly without any issues. This will arrive neatly packed in the original box and includes the original lens caps.

$120 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and PayPal fee.

Will also discount this item if purchased with other items that I am selling.

I will package these pieces very carefully, and I will mail them out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
    Thank you

zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5241.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5242.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5243.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5244.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5245.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5246.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5235.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5236.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5237.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5238.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5239.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5240.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5247.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5248.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5249.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5250.jpg
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5251.jpg

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less Monday through Saturday morning.

References

upon request

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 12:43 AM
  2. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Will also combine shipping on multiple items to save you some more money!

The E-M1 and 50-200mm make an outstanding budget wildlife combo.

:) 

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. dzt41j

dzt41j Mu-43 Rookie Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2019
    PM'd you!

4. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Hello,
    Thanks for the message. I received a PM from you yesterday evening, which I replied to, but if you sent a new one this evening, youmay want to resend your PM, because I did not receive it yet.
    Thank you,

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  5. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Added an Olympus MM3-3 splash-proof adapter to the listing this morning.

Thank you

6. Andy H.

Andy H. Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0

Price Please!

7. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Sorry about that, just added the price.

8. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Bump with new prices...

Camera, Lens, & MMF-3 adapter combo .....$635 with USA shipping and PayPal fee included
    or Camera, Lens, MMF-3, & HLD-7 combo ....$715 with USA shipping and PayPal fee included

Last edited: Mar 16, 2019 at 2:05 PM
  9. Baenwort

Baenwort Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 22, 2017
    Wisconsin, USA
    Would you be willing to post a recent photo taken with the Lenl that shows that it isn't decentered from what ever caused the filter ring damage?

Also, what would the price for just the lens and MMF-3 together be?

10. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Hello,

There is no de-centering, nor any degradation of image quality of any type, that I can detect. Not sure what caused the damage to the filter ring, kind of looks a bit like someone used a channel locks to hold the lens steady while removing a stuck filter...but who knows. I bought the lens in this condition, and was pleasantly surprised with the images from it.

It is priced about $100 less than the going rate for these lenses in nice condition to reflect the cosmetic condition. However, shooting this lens next to a mint copy of the same lens, I doubt you could tell the images apart from one another.

I will send you a PM.

Thanks,

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019 at 12:21 AM
  11. rpatodia

rpatodia Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 3, 2013
    India
    Ramesh
    Hi I want the lens + adapter. Can you ship it to a US address which is not registered with Paypal?

12. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Hello,
    I am sending you a PM.
    Thank you,

13. rpatodia

rpatodia Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 3, 2013
    India
    Ramesh
    Thanks. I saw your previous message now. So same applies for this deal also

14. dlafon

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    Bump...

These are all still available at the moment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.