1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus E-M1 , & 12-40mm Pro| Location: USA | Ships: World

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by dlafon, Feb 9, 2019 at 3:49 AM.

1. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-M1 , 12-40mm Pro

What are your prices?

see prices in listing below

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hello,

This is a nice working original Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera. The exterior does have numerous small scratches and scuffs in the paint on the body edges and near the strap ring lugs as shown. Despite the cosmetics, the camera is working great, and all camera buttons, dials, and functions are working properly with no issues. The current shutter count is only about 7,488 shots as of today. The rear LCD glass has some light scratches in spots, but they are hard to notice when the LCD is in use. The viewfinder glass looks excellent with no notable scratches or damage. This camera is super clean and from a smoke free home. This camera will come neatly packed in the original box, and the camera will include the original Olympus battery, original battery charger with cord, USB cable, Olympus carry strap with strap rings, AP2 port cover, body cap, and the instruction booklet.

$325 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.
    ...or $315 via PayPal friends & family, Google Wallet, or money order with USA shipping included.

***Combine the lens with the camera and I will take a little extra off of the price for combined shipping.***

This Olympus 12-40mm f2.8 Pro lens is in excellent condition. The lens glass and coatings look beautiful, and are free of any scratches or damage. All functions are working perfectly with no issues. This lens does have some small scuffs and scratches in the exterior finish, and a small chip in the paint by the Olympus lettering near the lens mount, otherwise the lens still looks wonderful overall. This lens is super clean and from a smoke free home. Please note that I do not have the original box, but the lens will include the original lens caps and lens hood, the Olympus cloth lens pouch, and the instruction booklet.

$475 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.
    ...or $460 via PayPal friends & family, Google Wallet, or money order with USA shipping included.

This Olympus 14-42mm EZ lens is in super nice condition. The lens glass and coatings look beautiful, and are free of any scratches or damage. All functions are working perfectly with no issues. Looking closely I can see only minimal signs of use on the lens exterior, otherwise, the lens still looks very much like new. This is a USA version lens, and it is super clean and from a smoke free home. Please note that I do not have the original box, but the lens will include the original front lens cap, and a new JJC rear lens cap.

$120 includes Priority Mail or FedEx ground shipping in the USA and the PayPal fee.
    ***SOLD***

I will package these items very carefully, and I will mail them out quickly for you.

If I can help with any questions, please let me know.
    Thank you

zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5120.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    zzzzzzzxxxxxyyyyzaa-5109.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

included in my price

Handling time

24 hours or less Monday through Saturday morning.

References

same user name on Fred Miranda

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019 at 4:58 PM
  2. dlafon

dlafon Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 29, 2017
    Mukwonago, WI
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.