[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus E-30, 9-18mm, FL-300R, Nikon D300 & MB-D10 grip | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by rwingsfan, Oct 23, 2015.

1. rwingsfan

rwingsfan Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sep 4, 2015
    Tony
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus E-30, 9-18mm, FL-300R, Nikon D300 & MB-D10 grip

What are your prices?

Olympus E-30 $165
    Olympus 9-18mm $175
    FL-300R $50
    Nikon D300 & MB-D10 $275

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Ok I know this is the M43 forum, but some of the stuff may be of interest.

Get into 4/3 cheaply. This E-30 has a couple issues. It had a crack in the body from a accident that was professionally repaired by a Atlanta repair shop. The other issue is the onboard flash and hot shoe do not work reliably. I can get it to work occasionally but consider both doa. Other than that the camera works perfectly, AF, metering, exposure all work as they should. Looking for $165 for this one and that is less than half what used ones usually go for. PP and shipping in the continental USA included.

Lens is in very good condition with no issues. Has caps and hood. Great Zuiko ultra wide for 4/3 sensors. Looking for $160

Great little Olympus flash. Good shape with some scratches and dings. Works 100% Looking for $50

Just not getting much use these days because of the D750 so thought I would out her up here and see if anyone can get some good use from it. Nikon D300 with 61k on the shutter. This is a real road warrior as seen by the wear on all the buttons, imperfect lcd, and scratched top lcd. Now non of these imperfections impacts performance and both lcd's can still be seen very clearly. This girl has been used by me and the previous owner. With that said she still performs 100% and has never had a issue. Look at pictures and judge for yourself. May or may not need a sensor cleaning, I have never noticed any spots, but I rarely shoot at F22 LoL. Camera comes with body, charger, two batteries, and a OEM MB-D10 grip. The grip is in very good condition. I am going to ask $275 and will ship anywhere in the continental USA included in price.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

free

Handling time

1 day

References

ebay=rwingsfan fm forums=rwingsfan

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.