1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus BCM-5 Charger + 2 BLM-5 batteries | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by ektar, Feb 16, 2019.

1. ektar

ektar Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus BCM-5 Charger + 2 BLM-5 batteries

What are your prices?

$40 for the batteries and charger.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I bought this after I got my E-5, from a guy who bought the charger to get a second battery. If he used it at all, I can't prove it. I didn't, other than to charge the two batteries right now. One of the batteries I bought new, and may have never cycled through the camera; the other has seen light use. Both take and hold a charge. I have it listed on e*** for $40 plus shipping; I'd be willing to absorb the shipping if someone on here could use these. View attachment 719851 View attachment 719852
    BCM-5_2.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Free; USPS First Class Parcel

Handling time

2-3 days, depending on getting to the PO

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
  2. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Open to trades; wouldn't take much... circular polarizers to fit the O-Pro's? Remote release? Or, forward that this is for sale to your Oly 4/3 holdout friends...

3. ektar

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 8, 2017
    Bump.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.