1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus 9-18mm, Samyang/Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by sprocket87, Apr 22, 2019.

1. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 9-18mm, Samyang/Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye

What are your prices?

Olympus 9-18mm -- $360
    Samyang 7.5mm -- $125 SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For sale is a lightly used Olympus 9-18mm f/4-5.6 m43 lens in great condition. There are zero problems with this lens, not much to say except it's a treat to throw on and carry around. Includes Olympus caps. Price is $360 including shipping and Paypal. Open to trades for Panasonic 15mm f/1.7.

View attachment 737622 View attachment 737623 View attachment 737624
    P1140959.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Also for sale is a lightly used Samyang (Rokinon) 7.5mm fisheye. It's a good copy of the lens, really enjoy using this for both creative fisheye and de-fished UWA. Includes box and original caps. Price is $125 including shipping and Paypal. Open to trades for Panasonic 15mm f/1.7.

P1140959.JPG
    P1140959.JPG
    P1140959.JPG
    P1140959.JPG

Thanks

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 business day

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  2. icolquhoun

icolquhoun Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 18, 2013
    Long Valley, NJ
    Havent been on this site in a while...and it won't let me message you!
    I'll take the fisheye

3. sprocket87

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Fisheye is sold, thanks Ian
    O9-18 still available. Would love to trade for P15 1.7

4. westcan

westcan Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2012
    going on a trip to London and Paris, looking for a used Olympus 9-18. I live in British Columbia Canada. Have you ever considered shipping there?

5. sprocket87

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Hmm, not totally opposed to it, not sure who the cheapest shipper would be from the US - any suggestions?

6. westcan

westcan Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Feb 5, 2012
    Damn, while looking on line I found a seller in Canada that just sold me a new one for $680CAD. All the other local stores I checked were selling new for around $1000CAD, and I was worried about shipping time, as I need delivery between May 27-30, so I jumped on it.
    Unfortunate as your's is a very good price when I compare to used prices at BHphoto etc. ( $360US is about $485CAD)

In the past when purchasing from BHphoto they used UPS Expedited and Purolator Ground. Nowadays, they have a shipping method listed as Canada Direct and also DHL. I guess it is a moot point now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.