• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 8/1.8 Pro Fisheye | Location: CAN | Ships: CONUS

Giiba

Something to someone somewhere
What type of listing is this?
For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?
Olympus 8/1.8 Pro

What are your prices?
in US$
O8/1.8 $600

Where are you located?
CAN, New Westminster

Where are you willing to to ship?
CONUS

Description
Life requires me to trim my lens kit a bit. This has sat around unused too much so I think it should end up with a good home.

Olympus 8mm f/1.8 Pro fisheye
bought new, lightly used, great condition body 9/10, optics perfect, have box, $600
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted
Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method
Basic Parcel w/signature

Shipping charge
$15 to Canada, +$10 for US shipping.

Handling time
1-2 days most of the time

Acknowledgement
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

Marcie

New to Mu-43
How long does it typically take to ship to the US? Specifically N.C.? Do you have a round about idea as to how much that'll cost to ship?

Giiba

Something to someone somewhere
How long does it typically take to ship to the US? Specifically N.C.? Do you have a round about idea as to how much that'll cost to ship?
Shipping rarely takes more than a week within north america. Sometimes longer for an out-of-the-way place.

I sent you a pm regarding a shipping quote.

Top Bottom