1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus 75mm 1.8 / Official Hood / Hoya Pro1D UV Filter | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by doodalon, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodalon

doodalon Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 26, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 75mm 1.8 / Official Hood / Hoya Pro1D UV Filter

What are your prices?

£500

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

I'm looking to sell an immaculate 75mm, along with the official hood + a Hoya Pro1D filter that was attached as soon as the 75mm was opened.

I purchased the 75mm + Filter from Amazon in Feb 2013, the hood was purchased from Bristol Cameras.

The lens is in immaculate condition, it is basically brand new. I purchased it after the rave reviews that it has got, being rated as the best glass available for a MU43 set up. I've only used it on 3 separate occasions over the 2 years I've owned it. The first was merely testing the lens when I brought it, the other two times were used for recreational wedding photos, even then, the lens has not been used for more than 50 shots.

It is truly a beautiful lens, and I have yet to try any other that captures photos as sharp as the 75mm. Unfortunately, it's not a length that I use, it's far too deep for my normal use, in which I stick to my Panny 12-35 for my holiday's.

The price brand new for these items from Amazon are: 75mm - £650 / Hood - £60 / Filter - £13

My lens/Hood etc are literally brand new. I've tried to capture the immaculate condition, and hopefully the photos will show you this.

I'm looking for £500 all in.

Again, please note that this lens is in perfect, literally brand new condition. No marks/scuffs anything.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

£0

Handling time

2-3 days

References

Ebay: Doodalon / TalkPhotography: doodalon / Avforums: doodalon / HUKD: doodalon

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.