[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus 75mm 1.8 / Official Hood / Hoya Pro1D UV Filter | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by doodalon, Apr 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doodalon

doodalon Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 26, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 75mm 1.8 / Official Hood / Hoya Pro1D UV Filter

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm looking to sell an immaculate 75mm, along with the official hood + a Hoya Pro1D filter that was attached as soon as the 75mm was opened.

I purchased the 75mm + Filter from Amazon in Feb 2013, the hood was purchased from Bristol Cameras.

The lens is in immaculate condition, it is basically brand new. I purchased it after the rave reviews that it has got, being rated as the best glass available for a MU43 set up. I've only used it on 3 separate occasions over the 2 years I've owned it. The first was merely testing the lens when I brought it, the other two times were used for recreational wedding photos, even then, the lens has not been used for more than 50 shots.

It is truly a beautiful lens, and I have yet to try any other that captures photos as sharp as the 75mm. Unfortunately, it's not a length that I use, it's far too deep for my normal use, in which I stick to my Panny 12-35 for my holiday's.

The price brand new for these items from Amazon are: 75mm - £650 / Hood - £60 / Filter - £13

My lens/Hood etc are literally brand new. I've tried to capture the immaculate condition, and hopefully the photos will show you this.

I'm looking for £500 all in.

Again, please note that this lens is in perfect, literally brand new condition. No marks/scuffs anything.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

2-3 days

Ebay: Doodalon / TalkPhotography: doodalon / Avforums: doodalon / HUKD: doodalon

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.