• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 75mm 1.8 (Black) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for woof (24)

woof

Mu-43 Top Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 75mm 1.8 (Black)

What are your prices?

550.00 Shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

This is a refurb purchased March 14th from Olympus. No cosmetic, mechanical or optical issues of any kind. If there had been issues I would have returned it.

I've used it exactly once in the field. Love the sharpness. However, I need more versatility and reach. Selling to purchase 40-150mm.

Will include everything that came in the box including sales receipt, etc. Will ship via priority mail, fully insured.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

one day

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom