1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 75, 40-150 R, Sigma 60 m43 - all black | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ccasey, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Ccasey

Ccasey Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Chris
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 75, 40-150 R, Sigma 60 m43 - all black

What are your prices?

75 - $600 SOLD!
    40-150 - LOWERED $90 SOLD ON FM.

Sig 60 - $150 SOLD!

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

All of these lenses are 9 out of 10 condition - pretty much like new. All prices include insured shipping and paypal fees.

Olympus 75mm f/1.8

I received this lens in trade last year, originally purchased in September 2013. It delivers wonderful image quality, and has surprisingly fast autofocus speed. I shot a few soccer games with it using C-AF with my E-M1 and it kept pace with the action with no problems.

I haven't used it at all, though, since buying my 40-150 Pro, so it's time to sell it.

The sale includes the lens, front and rear caps, and box and paperwork. Insured shipping and paypal fees are included in my price.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R

I purchased this lens new in October 2013. It delivers surprisingly good image quality, especially close up, and has relatively quick autofocus speed.

I haven't used it at all since buying my 40-150 Pro, so it's time to sell it.

The sale includes the lens, front and rear caps, and box and paperwork. Insured shipping and paypal fees are included in my price.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sigma 60mm f/2.8 for Micro 4/3

I purchased this lens in November 2013. It delivers really amazing image quality, and has relatively quick autofocus speed. This is such a bargain I can't believe it.

If I hadn't bought the Oly 60 macro, I wouldn't be selling this. It's a huge value for money and works great as a portrait prime.

The sale includes the lens, front and rear caps, hood, and box and paperwork. Insured shipping and paypal fees are included in my price.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1 day, same day if possible

References

FredMiranda: ccasey

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. BigOwl

BigOwl Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 3, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Al

Chris: I am very interested in the 75, but need to complete the sale of my Rokinon 85 on eBay first. It will sell Saturday. Also, I haven't used any Oly lenses on my Lumix bodies and need assurance that the autofocus works the same on Panasonic as on Olympus. Thanks.

3. Ccasey

Ccasey Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Chris
    Hi BigOwl,

Thanks for the interest. As to your question about AF, I wouldn't expect any difference in behavior, but I can't confirm it myself. Several years ago I had a GX1 that I used with several Olympus primes (12, 45) with no problems, and neither of my current Olympus bodies has any problems with my Panasonic 14-140 II. There are several posts in the showcase thread for this lens with images shot with Panasonic cameras... I expect that any such problems would have been reported vocally.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

4. Ccasey

Ccasey Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Chris
    Sigma and Oly 75 sold

5. Ccasey

Ccasey Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0