1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 75-300mm II, (45mm75mm 1.8 SOLD) Black | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heli-mech, Dec 29, 2015.

1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 45mm, 75-300mm II, 75mm 1.8 Black

What are your prices?

45mm: $195 (Sold)
    75-300mm: $400
    75mm: $500 (Sold)

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Decided with young kids as much as I love primes I need to move back to zooms so need to sell some stuff to fund a 40-150mm 2.8 purchase.

All lenses are in excellent condition no marks that I can find.
    I believe I have boxes for all them but I have all my boxes stored at work and have been off since Christmas. If its a make it or break it thing I will go in a confirm otherwise assume no box but you will likely get one. (Can now confirm all have boxes) 45mm and 75-300mm are just lenses and caps. The 75mm has aftermarket hood and two lens caps, one is a aftermarket pinch type that works much nicer with the hood.

Prices are in USD and include paypal fees but friend/family payment would be appreciated. Standard shipping included within Canada, US buyers add $10. I will ship Priority or with insurance at buyers expense. Canadian buyers we can do some conversions and deal in CAN$ if you want.

Will likely be listing my GM1 and 12-32mm shortly as well if interested in multiple items.

24054560125_f20ac8852b_b. PC290861 by Andrew, on Flickr

23946407382_73930dd09f_b. PC290863 by Andrew, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Standard Canadian shipping included. US add $10

Handling time

Usually within 24hrs. However with the holdidays may be longer. Will always advise at purchase time.

References

FredMiranda: Helimech

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015