1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 75-300mm II, (45mm75mm 1.8 SOLD) Black | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heli-mech, Dec 29, 2015.

1. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 45mm, 75-300mm II, 75mm 1.8 Black

What are your prices?

45mm: $195 (Sold)
    75-300mm: $400
    75mm: $500 (Sold)

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Decided with young kids as much as I love primes I need to move back to zooms so need to sell some stuff to fund a 40-150mm 2.8 purchase.

All lenses are in excellent condition no marks that I can find.
    I believe I have boxes for all them but I have all my boxes stored at work and have been off since Christmas. If its a make it or break it thing I will go in a confirm otherwise assume no box but you will likely get one. (Can now confirm all have boxes) 45mm and 75-300mm are just lenses and caps. The 75mm has aftermarket hood and two lens caps, one is a aftermarket pinch type that works much nicer with the hood.

Prices are in USD and include paypal fees but friend/family payment would be appreciated. Standard shipping included within Canada, US buyers add $10. I will ship Priority or with insurance at buyers expense. Canadian buyers we can do some conversions and deal in CAN$ if you want.

Will likely be listing my GM1 and 12-32mm shortly as well if interested in multiple items.

24054560125_f20ac8852b_b. PC290861 by Andrew, on Flickr

23946407382_73930dd09f_b. PC290863 by Andrew, on Flickr

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Standard Canadian shipping included. US add $10

Handling time

Usually within 24hrs. However with the holdidays may be longer. Will always advise at purchase time.

References

FredMiranda: Helimech

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015