1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro - excellent shape | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tkbslc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 60mm f2.8 macro - excellent shape

What are your prices?

$333 -> Price drop to $319.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This lens is in outstanding condition. I used it very sparingly for only a few months. I purchased is a "D" grade used lens from Adorama, but when I arrived it was actually a brand new lens that still had all the protective plastic on the caps and distance scale.

I really found this lens to be superb, I've just decided I want to mix up the lens kit a little bit and I've bought a 75mm f1.8 instead. I do more portrait than macro. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lens, I just can't afford to keep both.

Shipping is included to anywhere in the U.S. and I may also be willing to ship to Canada if you talk to me first about shipping options.

Sample taken with lens:

20006995281_bcd976e6cc_h. Honey Bee by The Wiki, on Flickr

Images of lens attached.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

ebay ID: tkbslc - 100% positive

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. broken.axe

broken.axe Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Aug 2, 2015
    You know if I had the cash, I'd scoop this up. You even priced it at my lucky number! (3 lol)

GLWS!

3. tkbslc

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Bump for the new week! Still available.

4. tkbslc

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Bump and price drop.

5. tkbslc