COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 50-200mm SWD + EC-14 + MMF-3 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by PhillyBill, Feb 4, 2016.

1. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 50-200mm SWD + EC-14 + MMF-3

What are your prices?

$750 for all

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I am selling the wonderful 50-200mm SWD lens with the EC-14 1.4x teleconverter and the MMF-3 dust and splashproof 4/3 to m4/3 adapter.

Now that Olympus has announced their expensive long lens options for Micro 4/3, it is clear that this is the best value for achieving a long reach for sports, wildlife, and event/street photography. The 50-200mm boasts image quality superior to any other equivalent lens in this price range.

This lens is only a half-stop slower than the 40-150 f/2.8 at 200mm, and with the TC-14, it becomes a 280mm f/4.9 lens, only half a stop slower and 20mm shorter than the $2500 300mm f/4.

This lens combination is fully dust and splashproof, thanks to all components being weathersealed, and this SWD model focuses quickly when attached to the E-M1 or any other PDAF capable body.

The lens is in excellent condition, with clean glass (always covered by a filter when outdoors) and very few visible signs of wear except some minor scuffing of the hood (see photo). The lens comes packed in its original box, with all accessories included - case with strap, tripod collar, hood, front and rear lens caps. I will even throw in a 67mm B+W F-Pro UV filter and Arca Swiss compatible plate. You won't need to buy a thing to start using this fantastic lens/combo.

Price is $750 for the set.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price to CONUS.

Handling time

1 day

eBay: Phillyrover 250+ positive feedback

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.