COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO - FL600R Flash - FL300R Flash | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DougVaughn, Dec 12, 2015.

1. DougVaughn

DougVaughn Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 30, 2013
    Franklin, TN
    Doug Vaughn
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus FL600R & FL300R Flash Units

What are your prices?

(SOLD) 40-150mm f/2.8 Lens - $1,100
    FL600R Flash - $200
    FL300R Flash - $50

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

The 40-150 f/2.8 lens is in immaculate condition. I purchased it new early this year and used it about three times. I've been trying to maintain three camera systems and realize that's not working, which is why it gets so little use. I promised my wife I would thin the herd before I buy anything else for my other systems.

There are no marks of any kind on the lens... as new. The hood has a small and very faint rub mark. The box and all that came with it new will be included.

The 600R flash also looks and functions as new. I may end up selling my E-M1, and I won't need the flash. The box and flash pouch will be included.

The 300R flash functions well, but the lever that moves the wide angle diffuser into place is stuck in the wide angle / diffused position. I'm selling it cheap for that reason.

The lens will ship FedEx Ground because the insurance is more reasonable. The flashes, if purchased separately, will ship USPS Priority as it's more economical for small items.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

I will cover FedEx Ground for Lens or USPS Priority for Flash units

Handling time

1 Day

Have sold a few things here. See FredMiranda (same name) for lots of references.

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
  2. Kpp80202

Kpp80202 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Just confirming that I bought the lens. (Don't know if you need this for feedback purposes...)