• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 40-150 2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for jli (0)

jli

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 40-150 2.8

What are your prices?

$840

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Bought this lens for a recent extended month long trip, loved its versatility and sharpness. Unfortunately, some unforeseen life events happened and I now need some extra finances. Sad to part with this lens and step away from photography for awhile, but I hope this lens can find a good home. It comes with all original US version accessories. There are some slight signs of usage on the zoom ring, but nothing that affects performance. Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$10

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• DSCF5499.JPG
    DSCF5499.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF5501.JPG
    DSCF5501.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF5502.JPG
    DSCF5502.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCF5503.JPG
    DSCF5503.JPG