1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 35-100mm f2, O35-100, 35-100/2 – Lower Price! | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Albino_BlacMan, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Albino_BlacMan

Albino_BlacMan Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 12, 2012
    Canada
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 35-100mm f2, O35-100, 35-100/2 – Lower Price!

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Olympus 35-100mm f2, O35-100, 35-100/2 – Lower Price!

My conditions: For items which don’t include shipping (usually the cheap stuff), shipping is usually $20 - $25 (to Canada or the USA) so buy a bunch of stuff to make it worthwhile. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices don’t reflect what everyone else is asking please PM and so I can fix it. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentax forums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on eBay as ctp046.

Olympus 35-100mm f2

Honestly I’m going to be sad to see this one go but I need the cash right now. Overall this is an amazing lens.

Price: $1050

Glass: Clean and clear, no scratches fungus or haze. One largish piece of dust 4 or 5 elements in (from the front). I would be very surprised if it had any effect on image quality but I don’t want anyone to be surprised when the lens shows up (and no I can’t get it to show in pictures).

Aperture: Snappy and oil free

Focus/Zoom: Both are smooth and consistent throughout the entire range

AF: Fast and accurate

Cosmetics: Overall very good, no major scratches or anything. Foot doesn’t show much wear. Maybe some really fine scratches if you look really closely. The lens hood shows some wear (you can see it in the attached pictures) but no signs of abuse

Accessories: Front and rear caps, hood, soft case, original box, Hoya HD filter

[​IMG]

March-P3090010_zpslaty9jpx.

March-P3090012_zpszoibflnq.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

See Ad

References

See Ad

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.