• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus 300mm f/2.8, the "Big Tuna" | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for Tom Lawrence (4)

Tom Lawrence

Mu-43 Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 300mm f/2.8, the Big Tuna"

What are your prices?

$1980

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Purchased from BarrowLenses.com on March 25, 2018. The lens was listed as “Light cosmetic wear and tear” with minor internal dust. That description appears to be accurate. The lens came with the LC-140 soft front cap, LH-120 hood, LSH-1738 lens case, DFH-43 drop-in filter holder with SCF-43 standard clear filter, and rear cap. I have added an inkjet copy of the manual and a long arca-swiss plate. I have used the lens 6-7 outings with no problems. AF works fast on my Olympus E-M1 Mark II, and manual focus is smooth. I need to sell this and some other lenses to cover the Nikon AF-S 500mm f/4 I just put on my credit card. The photos were taken with different lighting both inside and outside. Lens and shipping with insurance to the lower US states will be $1980. I will take PayPal regular for 2% more. If buyer opts for a USPS money order or bank draft/bank check please send $100 by PayPal first to hold the lens until full payment arrives. Do not hesitate to ask questions or ask for additional photos.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

4 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• Top.jpg
    Top.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 287
  • LftSide.jpg
    LftSide.jpg
    230.9 KB · Views: 254
  • FocusLimitNoHood.jpg
    FocusLimitNoHood.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 212
  • RtSideNoHood.jpg
    RtSideNoHood.jpg