COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens & Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Azure Chicken, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Azure Chicken

Azure Chicken New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

Both SOLD

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens & Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens

What are your prices?

$250 for the 25mm
    $185 for the 45mm

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Hello fellow shutterbugs,

I have a couple of rarely used Olympus lenses for sale. Both lens caps still have their protective plastic covering, just to give you an idea of how little they were used.

The Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens in mint, like new condition. Comes with the box, all paperwork, and an Olympus LH-49B lens hood.

The Olympus 45mm f/1.8 lens is mint as well, and I only hesitate to say "like new" because there's a tiny rub mark/dull spot about the diameter of a pencil eraser on the barrel. It's difficult to see and almost impossible to photograph. I believe it's been on there since I first bought the lens (new), but I figure I'd point it out just in case it was my doing.

The 45mm also comes with the box, all paperwork, and an aftermarket hood.

I've been selling online for almost 20 years with zero complaints. I've sold successfully here, at (please email me for my name to check references there), and I have a perfect, 17 year history on eBay.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day

Here, at, and 100% feedback on eBay (Lance_md) where I've been a registered user for over 17 years.

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 18, 2016