COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by azjsb, Oct 1, 2015.

1. azjsb

azjsb Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 19, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Still under warranty - paid $399 at B&H. Only used, maybe 3 times. Perfect condition. Using the 12-40mm and find I willing to give up some aperture for the convenience of one lens. You may want to faster lens and smaller size for walk-around.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Ships in 24 hours (except weekends)

ebay seller: azjeff

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. luckydog

luckydog Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Aug 30, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Is original packaging, accessories, and paperwork included? Is shipping included in price? Is it the black or silver?
  3. azjsb

azjsb Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 19, 2015
    The lens is black. I do have all the original packaging and paperwork including warranty card. I will also include the invoice from B&H. I made a typo in my listing, I paid $349 for the lens and that is reflected in the invoice I will include with packaging. I would need your ebay user name as I need credentials for purchase and will ship only to paypal registered address. My paypal payment name is: If you wish to proceed, please make it a payment of $240 to "friends or family" when you login to your account so that I am not charged the transaction fee - this is large enough loss without paying paypal a fee. If I get payment, today, and the post office is still open when I get payment, I will ship immediately by USPS Priority Mail and send you the tracking number. My ebay is azjeff and you will see I have 100% rating over many years. You will love the lens - I just don't use it and it is a shame for it to sit in my closet. I keep it in a neoprene sleeve so it was well protected and looks new. All the best. Please advise either way.