• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Olympus 25 1.8 , 75 1.8 , 14-150 II, Om-D E-M5 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

apisto

Mu-43 Rookie
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 25 1.8 , 75 1.8 , 14-150 II, Om-D E-M5

What are your prices?

**SOLD** Olympus 25 1.8, black: $225 **SOLD**
**SOLD** Olympus 75 1.8, black: $470 **SOLD**
**SOLD** Olympus 14-150 II, black : $300 **SOLD**
Olympus OM-D E-M5, black: $285

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus 25 1.8: Good cosmetic condition with minor wear. Specifically, there are a couple minor scuffs on the focus ring. Box, caps, hood, papers included.
Olympus 75 1.8: Good cosmetic condition with minor wear. This shows a little more wear than the 25. Notably, there is a little brassing on the focus ring. Box, caps, aftermarket hood, papers included.
Olympus 14-150 II: Good cosmetic condition with minor wear. Box, caps, hood, papers included. Please note that I cannot find the Oly front cap, so I will include the Tamron center pinch front cap I prefer and have been using.

I am not the first owner of these lenses, but I have kept a front filter on them at all times.

Olympus OM-D E-M5: Good cosmetic condition with minor wear, including brassing on the hot shoe and scuffs on the bottom from using camera plates. Includes CD, manual, Oly strap, AV cable, Oly USB cable, clip on flash, 1 Oly battery, 1 Wasabi battery, 1 Wasabi charger (including car adapter), 1 oly charger, box.

Prices include basic paypal fees and USPS shipping to CONUS locations. For other locations, please PM me. I reserve the right to decide what locations I will ship to.

Thank you for looking. :)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

CONUS Shipping Included, Please PM me for other locations and maybe we can work something out

Handling time

2 Business days if not sooner.

References

apisto on Fred M. and Pentaxforums.com

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom