1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Olympus 12‑40mm, panasonic 14mm + UV, Olympus 40-150mm | Location: EU | Ships: EU

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by piemo, Apr 4, 2016.

1. piemo

piemo New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 4, 2016
    italy
    lorenzo belloli
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus 12‑40mm, panasonic 14mm + UV, Olympus 40-150mm

What are your prices?

600€,190€,1000€

Where are you located?

EU

Where are you willing to to ship?

EU

Description

12-40: good conditions, The lens has been used so it present some small signs of use ( some slight discoloration on the lens hood and lens cap, only on the edges caused by normal use and friction with clothes ) THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES OR SIGNS OF CLEAR HITS ON THE BARREL. ebay link: Olympus ZUIKO DIGITAL 12‑40mm 2.8 PRO OTTIMO STATO

pictures: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

40-150: The lens is in absolute perfect and flawless state. It has been used twice and I'm just selling it because 1) it's too big for me 2) i'm not comfortable walking around with a 1000€+ lens. This is as close as brand new as you can get. I don't have an ebay insertion for this item yet. We can discuss the price on this one.

pictures:Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

14mm:
    'm selling this used Panasonic lens in brand new condition ( no scratches, no marks, no dents, mint conditions overall ) because I'm switching system. The lens has been used 5-6 times in total. The mechanical parts are flawless.
    I'm selling an UV filter ( just the filter is worth 20-25 € ) and it has always been on the lens. Ebay link: panasonic lumix 14mm f 2,5 + Filtro UV

pictures: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

from 10 € to 30 €.

Handling time

3 days

References

ebay: piemo92

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.