1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Oly E-PL7 and VF-2 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jmoore5196, Feb 4, 2019.

1. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Oly E-PL7 and VF-2

What are your prices?

$300, postage and fees paid.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Back in October, I purchased (from Andy H.) on this forum an E-PL7 black body in the box with all accessories and a VF-2 without packaging. I was going to Africa on an extended trip and wanted a backup.

Here's what Andy wrote at the time:

This E-PL7 is in excellent condition with only slight wear on bottom and a small ding just above thumb pad. Everything functions perfectly and shutter count is 3422. The VF-2 also is in excellent condition, and is a great option on the E-PL7. The LCD screen is flawless and has a tempered glass protector installed.

Complete with instruction manual & CD, strap (unused), charger, original battery plus 1 Wasabi, and the FL-1M Flash.

This is an outstanding compact Mu-43 body and makes for a very discreet carry camera, or simply a backup. And yes, the screen flips into the "selfie" position.

You will love this E-PL7!

I never used the camera in Africa, nor the VF-2. I did add the contact cap that was missing from the VF-2. I should add that the E-PL7 is in great shape and I've never been able to see the 'small ding' Andy mentioned. I've added perhaps 12 shutter clicks since purchase. My apologies to Andy for reusing his photos, but the condition of the camera and VF-2 hasn't changed!

I'd now like to find a new home for the body and viewfinder. I paid Andy $400; I was thinking $300 would be a good deal for someone interested in a sweet camera and EVF. I'd include shipping via UPS Ground to the contiguous 48 States. View attachment 717014 View attachment 717015 View attachment 717016 View attachment 717017 View attachment 717018
    PA050085.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Feel free to ask questions, and thanks for looking!

Payment accepted

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  2. Andy H.

Andy H. Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Someone is going to get a Great E-PL7! Really miss that little guy!

3. jmoore5196

jmoore5196 Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 4, 2013
    Bump. Price dropped to $300 for E-PL7 and VF-2, shipped.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.