COMPLETED For Sale: Oly 50-200 lens, EC-14 Converter, & MMF3 MFT Adapter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by fike, Apr 28, 2016.

1. fike

fike Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 11, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Oly 50-200 SWD lens, EC-14 Cnvrtr, & MMF3 MFT Adptr

What are your prices?

$490

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

For several years I have shot this combination on my OM-D EM-1. It makes snappy and sharp images with great color rendition as shown in the vanity links below.

Picture of a Squirrel
    Picture of a Buffalo
    Picture of a Ram

There are no substantive scratches or defects on the lens. You wouldn't mistake if for new, but it is well cared-for and the glass is perfect.

I am including the MMF3 weather proof micro four thirds adapter and the weatherproof 1.4x converter.

You might be asking yourself, how could this be such a perfect lens? There must be something wrong here. Well yes, I must admit, there is one fly in the ointment. The lenscap says Tamron. I know this is a big deal, and that is why I lowered the price from my original $800 down to a very reasonable $490.

Here is the marketing spiel:

The Olympus 50-200mm f/2.8-3.5 ED SWD Zuiko Zoom Lens is a high-performance zoom-telephoto lens that features, for the first time, the SWD (Supersonic Wave Drive) autofocus system. ED lens elements are used extensively to correct the color blurring that can occur when telescopic lenses are extended to their maximum focal length, while the digital-dedicated design ensures high-definition performance with clear, crisp images from edge to edge. It offers an equivalent focal length in 35mm terms of 100-400mm.

The Olympus MMF-3 Four Thirds Lens to Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount Adapter is a dust- and splash-proof lens mount adapter.

The EC-14 is a 1.4X converter that is compatible with all Zuiko Digital lenses, and is fully multi-coated to retain the high lens performance you expect and built to be drip-proof and dust-proof.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 days

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Ian
    FYI, you may want to edit the title to state that this is an SWD variant, and not the original, non-SWD one.

Also, in the third picture it looks like there's some kind of "texture" on the front element. Is that just from a reflection of something in the room where you shot the image?

3. fike

fike Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 11, 2013
    Thanks for the suggestion to add SWD. You are right that this is the newer, faster focusing, SWD version.

the texture you mention is the glass diffuser on the light that was above me. As you can see in the other image, the glass is perfect.