• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Oly 12-100mm f/4 lens, Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f/4 lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for philkvt (0)

philkvt

New to Mu-43
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Oly 12-100mm f/4 lens, Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm f/4 lens

What are your prices?

Olympus 12-200mm - $980.00
Panasonic Lumix 7-14 - $480.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Olympus 12-200mm f/4 IS PRO
This is a superb lens. I bought it new from B&H in May 2017. Includes all items that came with the new lens: Olympus box, hood, caps, and pouch.

The lens has a manual focus clutch, and it features a 7-blade rounded diaphragm. It has an L-Fn function button that can be programmed to your specifications.

This is the perfect travel lens which is easy to carry all day. Very sharp and compact lens. When on a September 2017 tour of Hamburg, Scandinavia, St. Petersburg, and a Baltic cruise, this was the only lens I carried. Its reach is amazing. The new owner will seldom need to carry additional lenses while traveling with this stunning zoom lens, covering equivalent of 24-200mm.

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14 f/4 Aspherical AF ED
I bought this lens new shortly after its release by Panasonic. I was attracted to its high quality at a time of limited available Micro Four Thirds glass of the quality of the Canon gear I had been using at that time.

It was very pricey at that time (around $1,000) but its ultra-wide zoom shooting angles (114 degrees at the 7mm end) and optical quality were compelling. I was not disappointed.

The thing that I have most liked about this lens is the breadth of its visual coverage, given that it is a rectilinear ultra-wide lens. This rectilinear feature prevents the image distortion typically experienced with ultra-wide lenses. But very interesting, creative distortion can be introduced into your images by composing outside of the horizontal plane or by moving at slight angles to the ground.

The good news:

• Very fine resolution performance, especially close to the 7mm end of its range, where it produces stunning results. Even at the 14mm end of its range, the results are quite good.
• The lens is quite compact and light, despite its complex combination of 16 lens elements in 12 groups.
• High performance is provided by two aspherical lenses and four ED lenses.
• Having 7 aperture blades produces a rounded shape to very attractive bokeh effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture.
• Lens elements are multi-coated to minimize ghosts and flare which, together with a petal-shaped, permanently fixed lens hood, provide good reduction of flare and surface reflections.
• The maximum aperture is a constant f/4.0, which delivers good performance throughout the zoom range.
• Its zoom range has a 35mm equivalent of 14-28mm.
• Autofocus can easily be manually overridden for fine tuning by using the manual focus ring on the front of the lens. Manual focusing is seldom needed due to the its great inherent depth of field.

MY REPUTATION:

Fredmiranda.com Buy-Sell forum member (‘philkvt’) since Nov 2005, 50 “Great” transaction feedback ratings from other members.

eBay member ('philkvt46ms') since Feb 1998 with 37 100 percent positive feedback.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

FREE USPS Priority shipping any where in lower 48

Handling time

2-3 days

References

Fredmiranda.com Buy-Sell forum member (‘philkvt’) since Nov 2005, 50 “Great” transaction feedback ratings from other members. eBay member ('philkvt46ms') since Feb 1998 with 37 100 percent positive feedback.

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Did you mark this thread as COMPLETED?

(shows up on the top right of the thread like so...)
upload_2018-10-30_13-8-47.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom