1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: O 14-42 V2 R, O 40-150 F4 R, E-PL6 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by astrostl, Sep 13, 2015.

1. astrostl

astrostl Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 4, 2014
    St. Louis, MO
    Justin Honold
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

O 14-42mm V2R, O 40-150mm F4-5.6 R (SOLD), E-PL6

What are your prices?

14-42 $80, 40-150 $80 (SOLD), PL6 $200

Where are you located?

St. Louis, MO USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Howdy,

Selling off a bunch of lesser-used stuff.

Oly E-PL6 body: bought open box at Amazon a month or so ago. Barely, barely used it. Still have the box and all if you want it. $200.

Oly 14-42 II R: mint condition, maybe 10 shots taken with it total. Kit lens with the E-PL6. $80.

Oly 40-150 F4-5.6 R (SOLD): mint condition, again maybe 10 shots taken with it total. I think I still have the box if it's important? Has rear cap, can't find front cap. $80.

Can put up pics of the lenses or some test shots if anyone is specifically interested. All prices include FedEx shipping to CONUS. Paypal verified payment, add 3% if you want protection. But you can trust me, honest :)

Thanks!

UPDATE 9/21: 40-150 sold
    UPDATE 9/24: removed Panny 20 and 100-300

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

Free

Handling time

1 business day

References

astrostl on eBay

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2015
  2. PSBaxter

PSBaxter New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jun 13, 2013
    Georgia, USA
    Paul Baxter
    PM for 40-150 was sent.

3. Powder

Powder New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 22, 2015
    Nick
    Is the P20 black or silver?

4. astrostl

astrostl Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oct 4, 2014
    St. Louis, MO
    Justin Honold
    I'm not perfectly sure what it would be called :p Black front, black focus ring, dark gray rear half?