1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Nikon Autofocus 20 F2.8 D lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by ralf-11, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ralf-11

ralf-11 Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 16, 2017
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon Autofocus 20 F2.8 D lens

What are your prices?

$330

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

20 f:2.8 front.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    This 20mm is still Nikon's smallest and lightest ultrawide lens. It has CRC, close range correction and distance correction, with very low ghosting. This lens is great for close-ups and will focus closer than one foot. This example is in Xlnt. Condition.

Payment accepted

Other - see description (no buyer protection) - I accept USPS money orders or checks

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

Handling time

I can usually ship as soon as payment is verified; LMK if you want FedEx Air

References

Amazon store

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. ralf-11

ralf-11 Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jan 16, 2017
  3. ooheadsoo

ooheadsoo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 13, 2018
    Good luck with the sale. This is one of the gems in my bag keeping me from leaving Nikon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.