1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: New Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 II Black Digital Camera | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by JonathanF, Nov 7, 2015.

1. JonathanF

JonathanF Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Feb 17, 2013
    Great Neck, New York
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

New Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 II Black Digital Camera

What are your prices?

$ 1,100.00 Negotiable.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

New Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-RX10 II Black Digital Camera.

The Price Of $ 1,100.00 Is Negotiable.

The Camera Is New And In Perfect Condition With No Shutter Actuations (Photos Taken).

The Camera Was Purchased On www.amazon.com From A USA Sony Authorized Dealer.

I Will Provide A Copy Of The Sales Receipt For The USA Sony Retailer Purposes.

Extra Items Worth $ 135.00
    New And Sealed Sony NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery - $ 50.00.

New B+W 62mm Clear UV Haze Lens Filter With Multi-Resistant Coating (010M) - $ 35.00.

New Sony PCKLM15 LCD Black Screen Protector For The Sony RX-10/II Digital Camera. - $ 15.00.

Used And In Perfect Condition SanDisk Extreme PRO SDSDXPA-064G-X46 SDXC Flash Memory Card with up to 95MB/s. - $ 35.00.

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping With The Signature Confirmation And The Insurance.

My eBay User ID Is JSF413 And I Have 600 Positive eBay User Feedback Ratings.

World's First 20.2 MP 1" Exmor RS stacked back illuminated CMOS, High resolution 4K movie recording with direct pixel readout and no pixel binning, Super slow-motion movie HFR (High frame rate) up to 960 fps (40x)

Super-speed Anti-Distortion Shutter at max. 1/32000 sec. up to 14fps, Bright constant F2.8 ZEISS Vario Sonar T* lens (24-200mm), Fast Intelligent AF thanks to the new Exmor RS CMOS sensor

Professional dust/moisture resistant magnesium-alloy body, Bright XGA OLED Tru-Finer viewfinder and Sharp 3" multi-angle LCD, Simple connectivity to smartphones via Wi-Fi and NFC w/ camera apps

Dual record of 16.8MP still while shooting movie w/ auto settings

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free USPS Priority Mail Shipping For The Domestic USA Only

Handling time

One Day

References

My eBay User ID Is JSF413 And I Have 600 Positive eBay User Feedback Ratings.

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: