For Sale: More vintage lenses! Check out a compact 200mm f/3.5! | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by wushumr2, Jul 21, 2016.

1. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

More vintage lenses! Check out a compact 200mm f/3.5!

What are your prices?

See post

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Liquidating the rest of my stock. Still have those C-mount lenses in my other thread, but adding these in too:

Minolta 50mm f1.4: Nice small lens with great bokeh. Comes with front and rear caps. $25

Minolta 45mm f2: Another Minolta gem that has its own character. Comes with rear cap and CPL filter. $20

Cosmicar 50mm f1.4: Nice cheap C-mount that just has some banged up filter threads. Focus and aperture rings both turn very smoothly: $20

Nikon Series E 75-150 f3.5: A real Nikon vintage gem. This thing handles very well (I added tape to try to reduce the zoom creep tendency) and is amazingly sharp. $25

Vivitar 200mm f3.5: I can't believe this lens is this small! Considering how big the Oly 50-200 is at its fullest extension, this lens is maybe one third the size. If you don't need AF this is a perfect lens for you. Comes with a rear cap but will be packed with care. $75

Sunset TC 135mm f2.8: You want aperture blades? This thing has aperture blades! I think 16 but might have more (I counted up to 12 then remembered I'm bad at math). Incredibly sharp and smooth. Comes with T2 to m4/3 adapter. $40

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

2 business days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    Minoltas sold. The rest still available, but I'm leaving the country Tuesday so order now!

3. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Aug 3, 2015
    Florida
    Hal Knowles