1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Mitakon 25mm f/0.95, brand new | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Mellow, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Mitakon 25mm f/0.95, brand new

What are your prices?

$399

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Somehow (stupidly) I managed to order two Mitakon 25mm f/0.95 lenses. My mistake. Rather than send one back to China, I'm offering it for sale here.

The lens is brand new, and hasn't even been removed from its bubble-wrap protection.

I'm asking the same price Zhongi is ($399) and I'll ship it priority mail for free. The only difference is that you'll get it in 2/3 days instead of 2/3 weeks.

This picture was taken with the other Mitakon 25mm f/0.95 at f/0.95. My dog has posed as a bokeh model:

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Ebay kilauea33701 with 100% perfect feedback, perfect feedback in here too

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.