1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: MINT - Canon EF-M 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by benherrmann, Feb 12, 2018.

1. benherrmann

benherrmann Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 4, 2013
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Bernd W. (Ben) Herrmann
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

MINT/AS-NEW: Canon EF-M 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS lens (for EOS M system) and an EF to EF-M converter unit

What are your prices?

$110 Shipped. Canadian buyers should add $15 to overall price to offset a doubling of shipping costs to Canada.

Where are you located?

North Carolina USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA and Canada

Description

MINT/LIKE-NEW: Canon EF-M 18-55 F3.5-5.6 IS STM kit zoom lens. Has a metal lens mount (as opposed to most of the M series of lenses that have plastic lens mounts. ALSO INCLUDED (just thrown into the mix) is a Fotasy EF - EF-M adapter. Lens was part of an EOS M3 kit.

NOTE: Please don't assume that the EF-EF-M adapter is part of the pricing. I threw that in there to sweeten the deal, so don't suggest not including the adapter and me then lowering the price substantially.

REASON FOR SELLING: I have 3 of these lenses and am selling one off - it has not been used and as mentioned, was part of a kit. With regards to the EF-EF-M adapter, I now have 4 adapters and am selling one.

PRICE: $110 shipped. Canadian buyers please note - add $15 to the overall price to offset the doubling of shipping costs to Canada (as opposed to shipping costs within the US). I ship priority mail insured.

MY LOCATION: Central North Carolina.

Payment accepted

PayPal

Shipping method

USPS Priority Mail Insured

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

24 hours

References

DPReview, Photo.net, FM forums, Four Thirds Photo.net, and MU 43.com

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.