• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: MFT lenses, EOS Lensturbo I, manual lenses, tripods. Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for apicius9 (12)

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Manual lenses, tripod/monopod gear

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA, elsewhere we need to discuss shippig cost.

Description

Trying to focus a little more and sell things I hardly ever use anymore:

SOLD Panasonic 14-45mm - excellent condition. I still think it's one of the best small zooms even if it is a few years old. Comes with both caps and the hood.
$110 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

SOLD Panasonic 14-140 4.0-5.8, excellent condition. Comes with both caps, hood, and box. Only selling because I picked up the newer version. Still hard to beat for versatility on a Panasonic body.
$215 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

SOLD Olympus 45/1.8 black, ex++ condition, comes with both caps. Great little lens, I just have all Pana bodies so I will keep the P42.5.
$210 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

SOLD Zhongyi Lensturbo EOS-m4/3 I. I don't think I even ever left the house with it, as good as new. Only selling because I picked up the newer version. With a few cheap adapters it works with Leica R, C/Y, Rollei, M42 and many other formats.
$50 $65 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

SOLD Minolta MD - EOS adapter with glass. Tried adopting some Minolta lenses to the EOS lens turbo adapter. It works for some lenses, but I then decided to get the dedicated focal reducer.
Free with the Lensturbo or free for actual shippig cost, just don't want it collecting dust.

Manfrotto 322RC2 Joystick Head short. Very good condition. I like the concept but decided to go with Arca compatible gear because my new tripod came with a decent head. Sells for $145 new.
$ 70 $75 $85 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

Manfrotto tripod legs 190XPROB.
These have been around for a while but are very solid legs. Aluminum, Closed Length: 57cm • 22.44in Weight: 1.8kg • 3.97lb Load Capacity: 5kg • 11.02lb. Center column can be used horizontally for macros. I don't mind keeping the legs but would make a combo price for legs & head.
$70 $75 $85 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

Slik Sprint Pro tripod with panning head. This is an older version of the Sprint Pro II (duh...). I don't have the specs here right now, but it is a nice and not too heavy tripod that I used to occasionally throw in my suitcase but, in the end, hardly ever really used outdoors. Nothing fancy but a clear step up from the cheaper big box store ones.
$30 $40 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

Vanguard CP-324 Monopod. Not the very latest model but still only considering selling this because my new tripod includes a monopod function. Very stable monopod, 22# load capacity but I think it can easily take more than that or even function as a walking stick. 1.3" max diameter, 63.2" max. height, 21" folded - and only 1.2 pounds light! Lowest price - if nobody wants it for that, I'll just keep it in the car, it's too nice to sell for less...
$65 $75 $85 incl. shipping and Paypal in the US.

I know the interest in manual older lenses is somewhat tepid here, but if you are interested, I am also planning to sell a few, including

Canon FD 50/1.4 - $65
Panagor 90/2.8 macro in FD mount $110
Vivitar 90/2.5 macro ('Bokina') incl. 1:1 converter in OM mount (this one hurts...) $210
Vivitar 135/2.3 (not yet 100% sure about selling that one...) $140
Zeiss Sonnar 135/2.8 AEJ in C/Y - I actually have 2 of those for sale, one Ex+ ($170), one Ex+++ ($190)
Zeiss Planar 50/1.4 AEJ in C/Y $250
+ others, incl. a few more 50mm-ish ones

I am happy to ship internationally as long as we can find a reasonable compromise on the shipping cost. I am also open to offers, especially if you take more than one of them.

Pictures to follow... I have a 100% rating on Ebay under the same name and have sold here before, will take items back if you are really unhappy for any reason.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price.

Handling time

1-2 days - just depends on when I get to the post office.

References

Postive feedback here and over 800 Ebay transactions under the same name with 100% positive feedback.

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Just a bump to invite offers; I plan move them to Ebay on Saturday, so please let me know if you are interested in anything.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
I did not want to open a new thread, so here is the old one again but edited for prices and I added the Oly 45 and the tripods.

Stefan

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Do you have photos of the Vivitar Macro?

I will try to take snapshots as soon as I can. This week is grading week at the University where I teach, and I am usually not at home during daylight hours these days... But I will try taking at least a few quick shots tomorrow morning.

The Oly 45 is sold, 14-140 still available.

Stefan

Last edited:

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
Panasonic 14-45 and 14-140 are sold. I updated the other prices a bit. I'm surprised nobody has picked up the Lensturbo, yet. It's nice toy for anybody with manual lenses that can be adapted to EOS - which are many.

Stefan

apicius9

Mu-43 Veteran
All m4/3 items sold - Thanks! I updated prices on the tripod/monopod items and added prices to the manual lenses I listed. Again, open for offers, especially for combined orders.

Stefan

Latest threads

Top Bottom