• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: MFT Collection, 2 bodies and 6 lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for tlovegrove (11)

tlovegrove

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

MFT Collection, 2 bodies and 6 lenses

What are your prices?

$1600

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

My Micro Four Thirds collection for sale - please do not ask if I can split it up.

Two bodies, 6 lenses, great for stills or video. This kit covers everything from a tiny travel lens that reaches 24mm wide, to a pro photo/video lens with advanced manual focus and macro features, to 400mm fixed and zoom to 600mm. It includes 4K video in the GX85, high quality 1080p in the G6, and a stabilized sensor in the GX85 so that each of the manual focus lenses is stabilized. It includes adapters, caps, hoods, batteries, straps, and more.

Panasonic GX85 Black - I am the original owner of this body. It was purchased a few months ago and is in beautiful condition with a screen protector that’s been on since day one. Includes box, strap, original battery, original in-body charging cord, body cap.

2 extra batteries and external charger for the GX85 with international and car adapters.

Panasonic G6 Black - has been my go-to camera for corporate 1080p video for years. It’s still working great. Includes original battery, charger, and strap.

Panasonic 12-32 G VARIO 3.5-5.6 Mega OIS Black – my all-time favorite travel lens. On the GX85 it’s a marvelously tiny package and sharper across the frame than a lot of lenses several times its size. Includes front and back caps and soft case.

Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO Black – powerful lens with a consistent 2.8, a great manual focus ring that push-pulls to go in and out of MF instantaneously, great macro ability, sharp as can be. Includes front and back caps and hood. Slight wear on the hood, otherwise in beautiful condition and working perfectly.

For the Olympus, I’m including a B+W 62mm UV- Haze MRC filter

Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Mega OIS – beautiful condition, looks basically unused, includes original caps, hood, box, and lens bag. The smallest 600mm wildlife lens you'll find anywhere.

Canon FD 28mm f/2.8 – tiny little wide angle prime from the newer Canon FD lenses. Includes front cap with strap, back Canon FD cap.

Canon FD 135mm f/3.5 – includes built-in metal hood, front cap with strap, back Canon FD cap.

Canon FD 200mm f/2.8 – includes built-in metal hood, front cap with strap, back Canon FD cap.

Each of these Canon FD lenses is being sold as-is, because they will show the signs of age (possibly internal dust, for example). But I’ve used all of these lenses, tried all of the aperture settings, used the manual focus rings, etc. They’ve worked great and the resulting photos and videos have been great. Note that I’m also including:

Two Canon FD to Micro Four Thirds adapters, with Micro Four Thirds back caps (so that if you have the adapter off, you have a canon FD back cap, and if you have the adapter on you have a MFT back cap).

I’m also including an assortment of extra Canon FD and MFT caps, including a classic Canon cap and a Canon LA Olympics memorial cap that fit two of the lenses (52mm), and a Canon 52mm Haze-1 filter.

Please understand that there are no returns unless a particular item was clearly misrepresented in the listing (in which case we can negotiate a return for that particular item). I can’t afford to rent this kit out. :) Please see my extensive perfect feedback on ebay, mu-43, fredmiranda, etc.

USA only, please. Payment within 24 hours. My shipping is very fast.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 day

References

tlovegrove on ebay, mu-43, etc.

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom