[EXPIRED] For Sale: Lumix GX1 with 14-42PZ - $240 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by sigamy, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigamy

sigamy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 4, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Lumix GX1 with 14-42PZ - $240

What are your prices?

Lumix GX1 (Black) - $125
    Lumix 14-42 Power Zoom: $150

Package with GX1 and 14-42PZ: $240

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I am second owner of these items. They are in very good condition, no issues. Great camera for a beginner, or someone needing a travel body.

GX1 with box, all accessories, charger and one battery. Sells for $144 at KEH.com, get mine for $125.

Lumix 14-42 Power Zoom, front and rear caps. No issues.

No trades.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

3 days

ebay: ba_gadget

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. bacil

bacil Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nov 24, 2012
    Hi, I am interested in the camera body. Do you know the shutter count and the condition of the camera (scratch, marks, etc.)? Thanks.
  3. sigamy

sigamy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 4, 2012
    I will get some pics up soon. The body is in very, very good condition. I don't see any scuffs or scratches. All text is full on the bottom plate. Maybe two or three hairline scratches on the LCD...

I don't know how to pull up the shutter count. I googled a bit and tried but wasn't working for me.

Lens is also in very good shape. No issues.
  4. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    I no longer have a GX1 but here is what I used to access the service menu and read the shutter count:

How to check the shutter count, power up count and strobe count for Panasonic Lumix DMC GX1

Check the Shutter Count, Power Up Count and No. Of Flash fired for Panasonic Lumix DMC GX1,

Fully charged genuine Lumix battery (no 3rd party batteries. Insert SDHC media card and snap 1 or 2 pix. Then do the following:

1. press combination [Fn2 (AF / AE LOCK)], [DISP] and [RIGHT KEY] and POWER ON the camera.

2. select "Rom Backup" from menu, press combination [Fn2 (AF / AE LOCK)], [MENU / SET] and [LEFT KEY] two (2) times.

GX1 how to view the shutter count, boot times and flash Views:

1. Hold down the off state FN2 (AF / AE LOCK), DISP, and WB these three keys, and then boot,

2. If successful, the formatting option in the settings menu above will be more of a place called "ROM BACKUP" menu,

3. This menu is selected, press the MENU / SET key while pressing the left arrow (AF MODE) key and FN2 (AF / AE LOCK) key twice

4. To see boot times, shutter and flash a few times to use statistical friends. Direct Power Off After you finish viewing.

PWRCNT = power up count

SHTCNT = shutter count

STBCNT = strobe count
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sigamy

sigamy Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Dec 4, 2012
    GX1 is sold.

14-42mm Power Zoom lens still available.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.