1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Lumix DMW-MA1 Adapter (4/3 to m4/3) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by PhillyBill, Sep 1, 2015.

1. PhillyBill

PhillyBill Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 5, 2012
    William Jordan
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Lumix DMW-MA1 Adapter (4/3 to m4/3)

What are your prices?

$65 delivered to CONUS

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I am offering a boxed, lightly used Panasonic Lumix DMW-MA1 adapter with original caps. This unit will allow you to mount any Four-Thirds lens on a Micro Four-Thirds body with complete electrical communication (autofocus, aperture, EXIF, IBIS) just as if a Micro Four-Thirds lens ware mounted.

The Lumix adapter is sturdily constructed, like the Olympus MMF-1. The MMF-2, MMF-3, and some third party adapters are lighter and not as suited to holding longer or heavier lenses, though the MMF-3 is weather-sealed.

I found the MA1, with its all metal mounts and solid build, to fit so well on the lens that it became like a part of it - no wiggle-waggle.

The price for this adapter new is $109, and eBay average cost for these used is $78. I hate fees, so I will sell this item for $65, which includes fees and shipping to CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free to CONUS

Handling time

1 day

References

eBay: Phillyrover

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.