COMPLETED For Sale: Lots of Panasonic Gear - Buy yourself a Holiday Present! | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by meyerweb, Dec 7, 2015.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Lots of Panasonic Gear - Buy yourself a Holiday Present!

What are your prices?

Multiple items. See text for individual prices

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Panasonic "Close-Out" Just in time to buy yourself a holiday gift!

I've accumulated Too Much Gear, and need to thin down to that which I use the most. Priced to sell. My loss can be your gain. All of this is lightly used and well taken care of. I will pay the paypal fee. You pay actual shipping (and insurance if desired).

GX-7. This is a great little camera. I really love the rangefinder format, with the eyepiece on the left. My nose no longer gets in the way of holding the camera. And the 90 degree tilting viewfinder makes low angle shots so easy. Includes the optional EC-1 rubber eyecup. I like this camera so much I upgraded to the GX-8. My lack of willpower is now your opportunity. Combine this with the 12-32 mm or 20mm lens and you've got a lightweight, pocketable, go-everywhere camera that makes great images. Includes box, manuals, original strap, CDs, original battery and charger and spare Wasabi battery. $375

GH3. Mint condition, in box. Includes manuals, CDs, original strap, cable, original battery and charger, and Wasabi battery and charger. $550

The GH3 has the best ergonomics, for me, of any camera I have ever used, including full frame and APS-C bodies. The grip is perfect, all the buttons and controls easy to reach, and highly customizable. I hate to part with it, but I just find I use smaller and lighter bodies much more. It's pictured with an aftermarket strap, but I'll include the original.

45-150 f/4.0 - 5.6 Like New, in box, with caps, hood, instruction sheet and soft case. I bought this for my wife to use, thinking she'd like a really light, compact tele zoom. Nope. She "stole" my 14-140 instead. $130.

SOLD 12-32mm f/3.5 - 5.6 Essentially new. Silver. This came out of a kit, and I've probably shot with it twice. Incredibly tiny, even compared to the 20mm prime. Both caps, but no box or instructions since it came out of a kit. $150
    SOLD 100-300 f/4.0 - 5.6
    Excellent condition, in box, with soft case, caps, hood and instructions. I find I'm more of a wide angle shooter and rarely need anything longer than my 35-100, and when I do I "steal" the 14-140 from my wife.$350

SOLD 20mm f/1.7. Mint in box. It's amazing just how sharp, and how tiny, this lens is. Includes instruction booklet, soft case, and both caps. Will also include a 3rd party lens hood and cap to fit the hood. I mostly shoot with my zooms, so this should go to someone who will make more use of it than I do. $200.

SOLD 14-45mm f/3.5 - 5.6. Excellent cond. Panasonic's original kit lens, until they decided it was too expensive to manufacture and switched to various cheaper, more poorly performing 14-42 editions. Both caps and hood. No box or case, but I can throw in a Canon hard leather case if you want. Just let me know. Still the best kit lens in this focal length range. $125.
    Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (I will pay the fee)

Shipping method

USPS Priority or other method of your choice.

Shipping charge

Actual charges for shipping and insurance. No extra "handling" charge.

Handling time

Generally 1 day

References

Ebay user name is Photo-man

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
  2. httivals

httivals New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 24, 2013
    Hi - I'll take the 14-45mm lens. I sent you a pm. Thanks! Howard

3. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    Updated original ad to make clear that the GX-7 includes box, manuals, original strap, CDs, original battery and charger and spare Wasabi battery.