1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: LightRoom 5 | Location: CAN | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by harryz, Aug 22, 2016.

1. harryz

harryz Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 3, 2012
    Vancouver, BC
    Igor
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

LightRoom 5

What are your prices?

24 usd

Where are you located?

CAN

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

Story starts here CANADA: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 for CAD28+TAX

I've got to copies of the LightRoom 5 by mistake and now I want to sale one because I cannot return it back to store.
    This is a NEW copy of the LightRoom 5. I never used license key. It is not second hand software. I'm not reseller. I have original receipt from the store.

I have disk with version 5.2 + license key. You can update to version 5.7.1 for free.

I have to options:
    - If you local to Vancouver BC we can meet in person and I'll give you disk + key.
    - I can send you key after PayPal transaction. Sorry no disk for remote transaction.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Carbonman

Carbonman Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 10, 2014
    Vancouver BC
    Graham
    Igor, I'm interested in getting a second copy of this for a friend. I got the last copy at the Marine Dr. store and wasn't able to get a copy for a friend that I have just recently got into shooting m43. I can pay you cash.