1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Legacy Lenses, Minolta and soligor | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by rpringle, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpringle

rpringle Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 9, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Legacy Lenses, Minolta and soligor

What are your prices?

Minolta MD Celtic 135mm f2.8 - $50
    Minolta MC Rokkor x 300mm f 4.5 - $120
    Soligor Tele Auto 200mm f3.5 in Minolta MD mount - $40

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I have a few legacy lenses I'd like to sell as I don't use them and found I prefer native glass. Mechanically they all work perfectly.

Minolta MD Celtic 135mm f2.8 - $50 Looks like new, glass is clean no fungus no haze, comes with both caps. Takes good pictures a small amount of CA wide open but not bad. Tough to focus wide open because of the small DOF.

Minolta MC Rokkor x 300mm f 4.5 - $120 This one is in Very Good condition with minor scuffs on the barrel that don't break the paint. The only issue is the retractable hood is a bit loose as in if you point the lens vertical is will open on it's own. Comes with both caps and glass is very clean with only minor dust. It has quite a bit of CA wide open but stopped down it's not bad and becomes more sharp. I took some moon pictures with this and was pleasantly surprised.

Soligor Tele Auto 200mm f3.5 in Minolta MD mount - $40 This is an odd one, I believe it's an adaptall lens with a Minolta MD mount. It doesn't have much CA wide open but is kind of soft, against stopping down improves quality. Again no fungus or haze but there is internal dust.

If there's any interest in these I will take pictures and post them.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in prices.

Handling time

References

Heatware - rpringlester Ebay - rpringle2003

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.