1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: KODAK WRATTEN 2E filter for Panasonic 7-14mm and 8mm fisheye| Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by budeny, May 2, 2015.

1. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    What type of listing is this?
    For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

KODAK WRATTEN 2E filter for Panasonic 7-14mm

What are your prices?

$15 shipped for 2 filters cuts - single piece of 23mm x 46mm or larger.

Where are you located?: USA
    Where are you willing to to ship?: USA

Description
    Recently I have bought B&HPhoto a sheet of Kodak Wratten 2E filter. Each sheet can be cut into smaller pieces, so I can sell off some of it.
    I would provide cuts that are enough for 2 filters for modified Pany 7-14 - roughly a single piece of 23mm x 46mm or larger.
    Please be advised that I won't cut to exact filter size - you will have to do it yourself!!!

Those of you who are familiar with converting Pany 7-14 to accept filters on rear element know already that 2E is slightly more effect than 2A filter - though it's still very pale yellow and AWB compensates for it very well.

Payment accepted
    Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping charge: Included in price.
    Handling time: 1-2 days
    References : here and ebay (same user name)
    Additional comments
    Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment
    Acknowledgement: I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    It's still up to the test in Utah slot canyons, but initial results indicate that it helps greatly with purple flares and fringing - i.e. I don't see them any more!

• Like Like x 1
  3. budeny

budeny Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Mar 4, 2014
    Boulder, CO
    Bump!

4. carvemeister

carvemeister Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sep 21, 2012
    Shoreham, NY
    RECOMMENDED!! I bought a cut from budeny a few weeks ago and got it in a day. Well packed, and in pristine condition. Put it in my 8mm fisheye and works great! Easy to cut into 2 pieces.