For Sale: Kiron 105mm macro, Sigma 70-200 f/2.8, MMF-3, FL-300R | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by wushumr2, Jul 14, 2016.

1. wushumr2

wushumr2 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 96.6%
    29   1   0

May 20, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Kiron 105mm macro, FL-300R

What are your prices?

See below

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm leaving the country in a few weeks and need to sell all of my stuff. Prices include Paypal and shipping.

The Kiron lens is in great shape with an FD mount and an additional FD to Nikon AI adapter if you want. Focus is smooth and there's no noticeable imperfections in the glass. -$210

The Sigma is cosmetically great except the lens hood had a chunk cracked off in the past but was repaired perfectly. You can see the glue but it has no effect on the performance of the hood. Comes with caps, soft case, and an aftermarket tripod collar. Works really well, and gives you half a stop at the long end compared to the Olympus 50-200 and is an internal zoom so the balance is much nicer than when using the Olympus 50-200 at the long end. Focus is smooth and quiet and the zoom action is very smooth. -$310

The Olympus MMF-3 comes with the original box and caps. Worked perfectly with every 4/3 lens I had. -$80

The FL-300R I used maybe twice and then just put back in the box. Has a few minor scratches on the back which are barely noticeable without shining a flash on them. - $50

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

2 business days

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. Yvester

Yvester Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

May 23, 2016
    Phoenix, AZ
    Payment sent for Sigma 70-200 and MMF3