COMPLETED For Sale: GX7 (Silver) Very Low Shutter Count | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Bif, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

GX7 (Silver) Very Low Shutter Count

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Lightly used well cared for GX7 (body only) . Shutter count is 393 at the moment, and there has been a screen protector on since shortly after I got it. Has much of the video functionality of the GH3 but the EVF is quite a bit better. Makes a great street, stealth camera as long as you don't "hang a big lens" on it. Reason for selling: I just don't use it much, seems I was always grabbing the GH4 or GH3's instead.

Perfect cosmetic condition, no marks of any kind, also no "issues" whatsoever.

Comes with original box and accessories, original Lumix battery and charger, manual, and software disk. In addition there are 5 extra batteries: one Lumix BLG10, two Lumix BLE9, and two Power2000 BLG10. Plus one extra aftermarket charger. All batteries seem to give me excellent service.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

UPS ground for CONUS included in price

Handling time

1 or 2 business days

Feedback scores here and as Bruce Foreman on dvxuser

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

• gx7.
      File size:
      167.7 KB
  2. Bif

Bif Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

May 28, 2012
    San Angelo TX
    Bruce Foreman
    Decided to keep it and put it back into service. Too danged handy as a "grab 'n go" pretty inconspicuous camera that takes every lens I own (including Nikkors with an adapter).

Anyone who was kind of watching for me to drop the price on this one ought to seriously go after one of the others I've seen advertised here. B&H reports this model as "no longer available".

Thanks for looking.