For Sale: GX1, GF1, lenses, adapters, lots-a-stuff!!! | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Malcolm Schweizer, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Malcolm Schweizer

Malcolm Schweizer Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    US Virgin Islands
    Malcolm Schweizer
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

GX1, GF1, lenses, adapters, lots-a-stuff!!!

What are your prices?

Prices include shipping USPS Priority Mail to US/Canada- for outside US/CA we can discuss rates
    GX1- $125 make offer
    GF1- $100 make offer
    LVF1- $sold
    14-42 kit zoom- $sold
    Nikon F adapter $sold
    20mm f/1.7 Panasonic $200 make offer, but I'm thinking about keeping it.
    Leather case for GX1 $40 make offer

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

This will be a sad day, because I'm selling my baby- the GX1 has been a favorite of mine, and I swore I would never sell it, but I just got a GX8, and I also got a Fujifilm X-Pro2, so I need to let go. I'm also selling some lenses and other items. Everything is in working order. Any known issues are disclosed below. I'm keeping in the Micro 4/3 family, but my girl on the side (Fuji X-Pro2) is costing me $ and I need to sell some stuff.

The GX1 has ONE issue only that I am aware of. There are a few dead pixels on the viewing screen on back of the camera- NOT on the sensor!!! Just the viewing screen. The touch screen works fine despite the dead pixels. Pictures below clearly shows these few dead pixels. Camera stats: Powered up 1278 times, Shutter actuations 5704, flashes fired 1063. Everything works, and I really wanted to keep this, but wifey says no way! Comes with box, software, unopened strap *** There appears to possibly some mildew that has grown on the strap, but it's still in the factory plastic and never used. DOES NOT come with the data cable- sorry, but I need it because it's the only one I have. Includes two batteries and 1 charger, not pictured. $125

The GF1 is actually something that I bought as part of a lot in order to get the other stuff that came with it. I have tested it and everything is working fine. It is in very good shape with no real brassing to speak of except just the smallest bit of silver showing on the bottom edge- tiny thin amount, which is to be expected. Includes one batter and charger, not pictured. Camera stats: Powered up 1404 times. 10,378 actuations, flash fired 292 times.

LVF-1 This is the older version LVF. It's like new, but it's not the latest greatest model. One of the pictures below shows looking through it just to show that it does work. $40

Leather Case for GX1 I love this case. It is very well made and a very beautiful leather. There is a 1/2 case portion and a full cover for the whole camera. The half-case screws on with a tripod mount that screws into the tripod hole, but still has a tripod thread on the bottom of the screw. The only thing missing is the thumb screw for when you want to put the full camera cover on. You just need to get a thumb screw that fits a tripod hole. The other screw that holds the 1/2 case on is there. Comes with two straps- one leather and one nylon, and a small leather case for carrying filters. $40

Nikon adapter for F lenses to Mu4/3 Works. Photo shows it mounted to a lens. Lens not included. $25

Panasonic Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens. This is a magical lens, and I'm probably going to regret the heck out of selling it, but I have got to be able to show my wife that I made back the $$$ I just spent on a Fujifilm X-Pro2, and that is the sole reason I am selling it. If I didn't already have a Leica 15mm that I'm keeping, I would never even think of selling this lens. It is a great travel lens. Sorry, it's not pictured yet. I forgot to take pics when I had everything out. I'll post a picture shortly. $200

**** Side note: I might consider trading for a Fujinon XF 56mm 1.2, or a 10-24mm zoom, or XF 14mm 2.8. I may even consider trading for a 35mm 1.4 Fujinon or other XF lenses. Currently I only have the 18-55 2.8-4 p1070709.jpg and the 16 1.4. I'm not currently interested in trading for any Mu43 stuff.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

Usually takes 3-5 days from time shipped to receipt if in the US

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. Malcolm Schweizer

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    US Virgin Islands
    Malcolm Schweizer
    Prices for GX1 and GF1 are for the body only. Lenses sold separately. I forgot to mention that the 14-42 is barely used. It came with the GX1 and I swapped it out for a different zoom and this one stayed stored ever since. Bodies will be shipped with body cap installed.
  3. gscara

gscara Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I will take the 14-42mm and the Nikon adapter. Sending you pm
  4. Malcolm Schweizer

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2012
    US Virgin Islands
    Malcolm Schweizer
    I will take offers but not sure about selling the 20mm for less.