[EXPIRED] For Sale: GH4 body with cage, 12-35mm, 20mm, 45mm, 7.5mm fisheye | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

GH4 body with cage, 12-35mm, 20mm, 45mm, 7.5mm fisheye

What are your prices?

All prices OBO shipped to US, pickup available in Baltimore area
    GH4 body+cage: 1300
    GH4 cage: $140 + ship
    12-35mm: 600

20mm (v1): 220
    45mm (silver): 200
    7.5mm (silver): 180

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

CLICK HERE for images of everything. The lenses were photographed at 2.8 and so you can't see a lot - let me know if you need better photos and I'll dig out some lighting.

I've acquired a Sony A7R2, and decided that it's time to divest of my m4/3 equipment completely. First up is my GH4, in fantastic condition. This camera comes paired with a Varavon Armor GH4 cage. This is such a nice cage, very tightly fitted with a leather hand strap and top handle. Cutaways for battery, memory card, screen, cables - this does not interfere with any of the camera's numerous body functions. I am missing the cable locking piece though. The GH4's original box, manuals, strap, charger, and battery will be included. Two additional aftermarket batteries will be included. Nice way to start a filming rig. Can include free Minolta MD adapter if bought at full price.

More information about the cage:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1063347-REG/varavon_vamo_gh4gh3cage_armor_pocket_cage_for.html
    http://suggestionofmotion.com/blog/panasonic-gh4-cages/
    http://www.dslrfilmnoob.com/2014/12/29/varavon-armor-gh4-cage/

Second, the Panasonic 12-35 lens. This has picked up a little bit of external dust and grime along the way, but strictly cosmetic stuff that should wipe right off. Glass is in awesome condition, and this lens comes with a nice B+W UV/protection filter. Both caps and hood.

20mm: Good condition, clean glass. Original version, razor sharp. Both caps. One cosmetic issue on focus ring, paint seems to have rubbed off a little.
    45mm: Good condition, clean glass. Silver original version, also razor sharp. Both caps, aftermarket hood. Also some cosmetic marks on focus ring and scuffs on hood.
    Rokinon 7.5mm fisheye: Silver with both caps, some cosmetic scuffs on integrated hood.
    Panasonic 45-175 X PZ: Very good condition. Black, both caps and original hood, no major cosmetic scuffs. Maybe some light marks here and there but very very minor, too small to capture on camera easily.

Willing to accept a wide variety of payment options - anything that keeps money out of Paypal's hands is great. But if you want, we can negotiate a PP Goods with fees transaction too. Intl sales are possible but will require 'gift' payment and I accept no responsibility.

PM me with any questions, concerns, offers, etc. I've been sporadic lately but I am now motivated to sell and will be paying close attention.

COMING SOON: Sigma 18-35mm Nikon mount, Metabones Nikon Speed Booster (original version). These are not available yet, but please contact me if interested.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
  2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Bump, and I'd like to add that I'm open to trades for Sony A and FE mount lenses. Potentially also open to guitar/amp trades.

3. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    GH4 body is now sold.

4. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Bump.

5. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Cage and 12-35 are now sold. The rest are still available and I would love to hear offers.