[EXPIRED] For Sale: GH2, GF2, P14-45, P14-140 V1, LVF1 plus many manual lenses | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by apicius9, Nov 25, 2015.

1. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

GF2, P20/1.7, P14-45, P14-140 V1, plus many manual lenses

What are your prices?

See below

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Free in US, worldwide for actual cost

I am moving again, good opportunity to sort through things and let go what I do not use... All listed items are in a condition that - in my understanding - would at least get an 'excellent' rating at KEH, many are better but they are all used and will all show small signs of use. None have any major issues with the glass, incl. the screens of the 2 cameras. Only the Zeiss Sonnar is really ugly to look at but has no major glass issues and still takes nice pictures.

From what I have seen here, most of these items may sell easier on Ebay but I wanted to at least check here before I list them there. I will try to take the pictures tomorrow in daylight and can add them later or as needed. If you have specific questions, please PM me. All prices include shipping in the US and Paypal fees. Of course, I will combine shipping if aybody wants more than one item, and I will also consider shipping outside of the US for the actual shipping cost. I will ship as fast as I can; because I am preparing a 5000 mile move right now, I may need an extra day or two to make it to the post office, thanks for your understanding.

M4/3 gear

Panasonic 14-45, both caps + hood. Bonus: 52mm reverse adapter lets you use it for macros, $135

P20/1.7, first version, excellent condition, comes with both caps and box. $175

Panasonic 14-140 I, box, both caps, no hood $225

Panasonic GF2, body with box & body cap, original battery & charger plus new Kastar battery & charger, some signs of use but nothing dramatic like scratches or dings. - $80

Panasonic GH2, body with box, cables, & body cap, original charger $ 2 OEM batteries plus Patona charger & 1 battery, I think this can be hacked but I never bothered and will have to verify if that is important for you, SOLD

Panasonic LVF-1, with box & case $65 SOLD

Manual lenses

Pentax Asahi 200/4.0 with caps & hood, M42 mount, $60
    Excellent condition, nice and light long lens

Minolta 58/1.4 front cap only, MD mount, $45
    Excellent condition, nice lens, only selling because I have 2

Vivitar Series 1 35-85/2.8, MD mount, $80
    Great range at constant 2.8, but heavy and a bit soft wide open

Vivitar/Komine 135/2.8, no caps, includes Vivitar 2x converter, M42 mount, $40

Minolta Rokkor-X 45/2, both caps, MD mount, $40
    Nice and relatively small lens, very clean

Rollei Planar HFT, 50/1.8, both caps, QBM mount, $75
    Supposedly similar or identical to Zeiss Planar 50/1.7, very nice lens, only selling because I also have the 50/1.4 Planar

Rolleinar-MC 55/1.4, front cap & rubber hood, QBM mount, $85
    Nice, clean copy

Zeiss (aus Jena) 50/2.8, front cap, M42 mount, $40
    Very clean lens

Zeiss Sonnar 135/4, no caps, BGN condition, $35
    Exterior is ugly oxidized aluminum, glass has no major issues

Helios 44-M, front cap, M42 mount, SOLD
    Nice and clean copy

Kern Switar 75/1.9 Macro, both caps, case & booklet, c-mount, $650
    Offered for 2x that on ebay but that is a fair price based on condition and what they are going for.

Fujinon-TV 12.5-75/1.8, both caps & hood, c-mount, no modification needed, $40
    Nice lens, works with 2x digital zoom, something for the video people?

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Apicius9 on Ebay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
  2. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Gotta update this.. The following are sold:

Helios 44-M

I have added the P 20/1.7 version I to the pile and lowered the prices a bit.

3. apicius9

apicius9 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Feb 1, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    I am happy to look at reasonable offers. By the weekend things will need to be packed up for my move, and I'd rather sell a few more before it comes to that. If you include your email in a PM, I can send you snapshots of the lenses. Thanks,