1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: G80/85 Grip, Domke Vest, Crumpler and Lowepro bags | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Toddster, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:23 AM.

1. Toddster

Toddster Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 7, 2013
    Florida
    Todd Cleaver
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

G80/85 Grip, Domke Vest, Crumpler and Lowepro bags

What are your prices?

G80/G85 grip (DSTE brand, not OEM) $35 - shipped
    Domke PhoTOGS XL $28 - shipped
    Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home $35 - shipped
    Lowepro sling bag $20 - shipped (or $10 if added to any other item)

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

More pictures of everything here:
    For Sale

G80/85 grip is an off brand I ordered directly from China. It works great and the fit and feel seem fine (I have never seen the OEM grip so I can't say if they feel exactly the same). I ordered this more out of curiosity than anything but I just don't use it.
    46204200091_231a837a0c_c.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    p2310037 by todd1958, on Flickr

Domke PhoTOGS XL - This is a great classic vest, I use the medium version of the same vest.
    45480087324_bd92495838_c.jpg
    P1120002 by todd1958, on Flickr

Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home - Good condition just not used enough to justify keeping it.
    31265113807_ee496d7d77_c.jpg
    P1120022 by todd1958, on Flickr
    Lowepro sling bag - Nice expandable sling bag with insert if that's what you like. Just $10 if you are buying anything else.
    46204197741_9df860d328_c.jpg
    P1120024 by todd1958, on Flickr

From a non smoking home. As mentioned above more photos in this album at Flickr:

For Sale

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

One day

References

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Spencer Hamilton

Spencer Hamilton New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sunday
    Hey! I was recently referred to this page by a user on FredMiranda. I have a G85 and would be interested in buying the batter grip for it! I read your more in-depth review of it and it sounds like it is a pretty solid build quality?

3. Toddster

Toddster Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

Aug 7, 2013
    Florida
    Todd Cleaver
    Hi Spencer. Yes, the fit and function seem fine. As I mentioned I have never felt the OEM grip so I can't compare the two but if I shot vertical much I would certainly keep and use it. You are probably aware that these grips do not ship with the battery so you need to provide that yourself.

If you are interested in purchasing just start a conversation with me (PM's here are called conversations) and include your PP email. I'll create an invoice and ship the day after it's paid.

If you have any questions just let me know.

Todd

4. Spencer Hamilton

Spencer Hamilton New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sunday
    Great, thank you! I will let you know if I am interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.