1. Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

For Sale: Fujifilm X-E3 Black Camera Body | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by Tool Crazy, May 13, 2019.

1. Tool Crazy

Tool Crazy Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 5, 2018
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fujifilm X-E3 Black Camera Body

What are your prices?

$500 net

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

_1076163.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Fujifilm X-E3 Black Camera Body
    Condition: overall like new, the only sign of wear I could find was on the right side just above the strap post, and even then it's hard to spot.
    Includes: camera body with glass screen protector installed, flash, body cap, charger, two batteries, new unused strap, box and paperwork. Box is for the kit with lens but the lens is not included.
    I'm looking to sell for $500 net PP friends and family. Shipping not included in price. PM for shipping quotes. Add 3% for regular Paypal.
    Or pick up locally in Southern California, San Gabriel valley area for $500 cash.

FAQ's:

Reason for selling? I've entertained the idea of trying out Fuji and maybe one day switching. While the image quality of Fuji is definitely better, the day for me to switch over to Fuji is not here yet.

Anything wrong with it? No, it works perfectly.

How old is the camera? It was bought November 2018 and has not been used much since and the condition reflects that.

Do you have experience selling and shipping items across the country? Yes I do and have plenty of experience selling on eBay. You can check my feedback here, all 100% positive: jvr_13 on eBay

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Parcel select ground 2-9 business days since it includes a lithium battery. Lithium batteries can't be shipped via air transport. Shipping will include insurance and signature confirmation.

Shipping charge

PM for quote

Handling time

1-2 business day

References

jvr_13 on ebay

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 13, 2019
  2. Tool Crazy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 5, 2018
  3. Tool Crazy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 5, 2018
    BUMP'elstilsken

4. Tool Crazy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 5, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.