1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Fuji X100T Black (Only 1500 shutter count) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by freshair, Oct 18, 2016.

1. freshair

freshair Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 8, 2015
    Orange County, CA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X100T Black (Only 1500 shutter count)

What are your prices?

$950 shipped via 2-Day USPS Priority

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

$950 shipped USPS 2-Day Priority w/ payment through Paypal

Selling my beloved X100T because I don't use it as much as I thought I would. My main shooter is an OMD EM-5 II and I just didn't need two cameras of roughly the same size and capacity.

Included:
    - Retail box
    - Like New (seriously, it's in great shape and I hardly used it) x100T Black
    - Neck strap
    - Official battery + charger
    - Extra battery that I bought for it (and can be charged with default charger)
    - Lens cap
    - Manual

let me know if you have any questions!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

<1 day (already packaged up - would just need to drop off)

References

darkintragedy on eBay (I know my username is different, so I can send you a message from it for peace of mind)

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: