1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Fuji X100T and Fuji Mount Lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by georhey77, May 3, 2016.

1. georhey77

georhey77 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 13, 2012
    Corona, CA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X100T and Fuji Mount Lenses

What are your prices?

$850

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Looking to sell the following:

Black X100T, in excellent condition. I've had it for less than a year and shutter count is at around 4000. Comes with hand made Artisan Obscura wooden shutter release button and wooden flash cover. Also comes with original lens hood, lens cap, 64gb Sandisk card, charger and battery along with a wasabi battery. I dont have the original box or strap. PRICE IS $850

27mm f2.8 lens in excellent condition. Lens has no scratches or damage on it. Comes with B&W filter. PRICE IS $225

8mm f2.8 Rokinon Fisheye Lens in excellent condition. Lens has no damage or scratches. $225

MD-FX focal reducer which allows you to use any legacy MC or MD minolta lens with your fuji camera without the image being cropped. So if you use a 50mm f1.4 minolta lens you will get a true 50mm lens with a max aperture of 1.4. PRICE IS $90

Minolta 50mm 1.4 lens along with the MD-FX adapter. PRICE IS $60

Let me know what you are interested in and we can work out shipping cost. Thanks!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

TBD

Handling time

2 days

References

ebay user georhey

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: