[EXPIRED] For Sale: Fuji X100S w/JJC LH-JX100II Lens Hood & HOYA MC UV Filter | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by hionhifi, Feb 23, 2016.

1. hionhifi

hionhifi Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Oct 21, 2012
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X100S w/JJC LH-JX100II Lens Hood & HOYA MC UV Filter

What are your prices?

$525 Shipped & Zero Paypal Fee's.

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I'm selling my Fuji X100S. It is in excellent condition and comes with original box, battery and charger. The kit comes with several extras, listed below.
    • HOYA Alphas MC UV Filter 49mm
    • Aftermarket Neck Strap
    The Fuji X100S has been a great camera. I'm a bit sad it has to go, but I'm pairing down my camera systems, so I must find them new homes.

It's missing the original lens cap...they get lost easily, so your better off with the JJC Hood and HOYA filter that it comes with. The manual is missing, but can be downloaded from the Fuji website.

Wasabi batteries seen in the pictures are NOT included.

The camera has minimal normal wear on the bottom plate mostly. It's in excellent condition actually. It has 11400 shutter count. It is firmware 1.21.

It also comes with
    • Neck strap
    • Custom made leather lug guards
    Thanks for looking.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

Ebay hionifi, FredMiranda hionhifi

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

DSC_0091resize.JPG DSC_0090resize.JPG DSC_0093resize.JPG DSC_0097resize.JPG DSC_0098resize.JPG DSC_0104resize.JPG DSC_0105resize.JPG DSC_0108resize.JPG DSC_0113resize.JPG DSC_0119resize.JPG