1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: FS: Panasonic GX8 & 12-35mm f/2.8 lens | Location: Other | Ships: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by nsu068, Aug 22, 2016.

1. nsu068

nsu068 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 30, 2016
    Nagoya, Japan
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Panasonic GX8 & 12-35mm f/2.8 lens **EDIT - price down!**

What are your prices?

$1220

Where are you located?

Other

Where are you willing to to ship?

Other

Description

Panasonic GX8 (black): Very good, like new condition, only used sparingly. Box & papers, original strap, body cap are included. The camera menu is in English & Chinese. US$600

Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8: Very good, like new condition, only used sparingly. Box & papers, front and rear caps, lens hood and a bonus filter is included. US$620

The camera and lens were bought about four months ago, they are still in very good condition as you can see in the pictures. They were my first M43 kit, and I've decided the system wouldn't really work for my lifestyle/the things that I shoot.

If you would like to buy both, send me a PM and we can work out a deal for you.

I'm located in Japan and will ship using EMS Japan to almost any countries in the world. The battery of GX8 will be removed from the package as it is not allowed by Japan Post.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

$30

Handling time

2 business days

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016